2006/12/14



白色的风车
White windmill
安静的纯真
Silent sincerity
真实的感觉
True feelings
梦境般遥远
Dreamland is a bit far

甜甜的海水
Sweet seawater
复杂的眼泪
Complicated tears
看你傻笑着
Seeing you giggling
握住我的手
Holding my hand

梦希望没有尽头
Hope the dream does not end
我们走到这就好
Walking up to this point is good enough
因为我不想太快走完这幸 福
Because I don't want to finish walking through this happiness too fast
很可惜没有祝福
It's too bad we don't have others' blessings
但爱你并不孤独
but loving you isn't lonely at all
不会再让你哭
I won't let you cry anymore

我陪你走到最后
I'll accompany you until the end
能不能不要回头
Can you try not to turn back?
你紧紧地抱住我
You tightly hold me
说你不需要承诺
and say you don't need promises
你说我若一个人会比较自 由
You say I would be more free if I were on my own
我不懂你说什么
I don't understand what you're saying
反正不会松手
In any case, I won't let go of your hand

我陪你走到最后
I'll accompany you until the end
能不能别想太多
Can you try not to think too much?
会不会手牵着手
Will we, hand in hand,
晚一点再到尽头
reach the end a little later?
你说不该再相见只为了瞬 间
You say we shouldn't meet each other again just for one moment
谢谢你让我听见
Thank you for letting me hear that
因为我在等待永远
Because I am waiting for 'forever'

2006/12/08

hmm?? is it a hint???? or am i juz tinking too much????

i really donno... pls dun be hope i am juz tinking too much....