2006/10/11

SIM Canoeing..

oh well, this is finally the final week of my work in Gatecrash. Will haf a loong lag time, tml we are ggin out for a dinner for my last day as well as daniel bday celebration..

anyway my sch starts Jan.. day by day my urge of wanting to setup the canoeing club is bigger n bigger..

I really wanted to do it.. Well starting nxt week i will be quite free alreadi, i will be starting to write proposals, tinking of plans of publicising.. how to psycho the sch to provide the cost.. and getting real figures for all the cost dat will incurred, rite now is all juz an estimate.. and maybe.. become an intern of lex, to see wat are the kind of things a club nids to be managed.. well.

I haf alreadi contacted several frens , mostly army.. who is alreadi been studying in SIM... i haf now ard 7-8 members ba.. if to say the sch agrees to let mi setup this club..

alot of thing nids to be done nids to be learn... i really really wanted to do it.. i hope everyone push mi in doing it.. wake up my idea if i slacken, or get demoralise and ggin to give up..

Den some ppl ask mi wat about the alumni team? well all i can say is.. though lex keep joking about mi being the president of nacc alumni.. but there isnt really any members if u see it... and its juz so unofficial thing.. and yeah another advantage dat will benefits if SIM canoeing is allowed.. it meant more canoes... and mi as an alumni.. i wont reject to any alumni in using the canoe.. so this issue is not really there..

OK so everyone pls gimme ur support... for this.. i really wanted it to happen this time.

oh anyway... to those who still doesnt know .. yah it almost quite confirm dat i am ggin work as a financial advisor yup will start work ard mid november if everything is smooth. SO dun be stun if you all saw mi at any mrt stations or roadshows. And there is no nid to shun away from me.. i wont call and bug u all to buy from me.. the company policy oso dun recommend us to sell to friends. If friends wana buy from you they will call u up de.. newae my advice to my friends is to buy only if u think u nid it.

ok sign off wish mi luck